9 proven ways to improve your health & wellbeing for the Over 60s
~ Compiled by 60+CLUB ~
60+CLUB are excited to release their latest guide, 9 proven ways to improve your health & wellbeing. The guide discusses topical issues centred on health, wellbeing and embracing the aging process of life and all it’s splendour.
Each chapter has been compiled from factual and evidence-based content, derived from year’s of research, case studies and social testing. Also included is professional advice and opinions from industry experts in the field.
The purpose of this guide is help reinforce the importance of why we should be embracing life at over 60 years. By doing so, the guide offers helpful tips and techniques to keeping a positive state of mind, reveals the importance of socialising, how to stay energised, smile more, keep healthy, exercise the mind, body and soul, and overall, just maintaining a great quality-of-life in your latter years.
Be inspired, learn more & embrace life’s journey
The 60+ eBooks explore the many topical subject matters that most people aged over 60 years think about. Each chapter and volume offers greater perspective, relevance, insights, inspiration, and provides you with interesting and relevant facts of life from proven studies.
Proven studies by experts & specialists to give you greater knowledge
Our Over 60s bestsellers guide will take you through a life-centric journey, exploring the many facets of life, both the bright and the dark side. The eBook investigates the benefits behind laughter, smiling, the links between pets and ways of beating dementia and mental health. It uncovers the truth about exercising when you’re over 60, staying healthy, establishing the good and bad alcohol habits, plus the importance of sleep as well as tips to find a deeper snooze. And finishing with the health benefits of staying social, why generosity keeps you positive, best ways to finding relaxation and methods to keeping your memory sharp.
Laughter, the key to happiness
Laughter, smiles & being positive | Volume One | Pages 10 – 31
Smile, it’s actually good for you
Laughter, smiles & being positive | Volume One | Pages 32 – 48
Exercising when you’re 60+
Looking after your health & wellbeing after 60 | Volume Two | Pages 51 – 65
Staying healthy & keeping positive
Looking after your health & wellbeing after 60 | Volume Two | Pages 66 – 88
Why you need a good night’s sleep
The Why’s of Goodness | Volume Three | Pages 91 – 101
Why being social is good for your health
The Why’s of Goodness | Volume Three | Pages 102 – 117
Why being generous after 60 is good for you
The Why’s of Goodness | Volume Three | Pages 118 – 127
Staying relaxed after 60
Relax your mind + Boost your memory | Volume Four | Pages 131 – 155
Techniques to keeping your memory active
Relax your mind + Boost your memory | Volume Four | Pages 156 – 178
Subscribe to our newsletter
- I am old but I am forever young at heart. We are always the same age inside. Know that you are the perfect age. Each year is special and precious, you can only live it once. Do not regret growing
- True happiness is... to enjoy the present, without anxious dependence upon the future.
- Happiness depends upon ourselves.
- It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.
- Smiling: None are so rich they can get along without it, and none so poor but are richer for its benefits.
- Age is an issue of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter.
- I'm not interested in age. People who tell me their age are silly. You're as old as you feel.
- The unexamined life is not worth living.
- No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.
- I think your whole life shows in your face and you should be proud of that.
- A smile costs nothing, but creates much. It enriches those who receive, without impoverishing those who give. It happens in a flash and the memory of it sometimes lasts forever.
- Never let your head hang down. Never give up and sit down and grieve. Find another way. And don't pray when it rains if you don't pray when the sun shines.