What is the 60+Club?
60+Club is a platform that provides information and issues directly related to Australians aged 60 years and over.
Everything we share, discuss and publish is directly tailored to the Over 60s. We cover a wide range of topical content, from health and wellbeing insights, blog articles, eBooks, humour, quotes, medical Q & A, Govt information and more.
eBooks published for the over 60s
9 proven ways to improve your health & wellbeing
60+CLUB are excited to release their latest series of eBooks, 9 proven ways to improve your health & wellbeing. The guide discusses topical issues centred on health, wellbeing and embracing the aging process of life and all it’s splendour.
Each chapter has been compiled from factual and evidence-based content, derived from year’s of research, case studies and social testing. Also included is professional advice and opinions from industry experts in the field.
The purpose of this guide is help reinforce the importance of why we should be embracing life at over 60 years. By doing so, the guide offers helpful tips and techniques to keeping a positive state of mind, reveals the importance of socialising, how to stay energised, smile more, keep healthy, exercise the mind, body and soul, and overall, just maintaining a great quality-of-life in your latter years.
Blog articles, news & insights
The truths behind being Over 60
“I think your whole life shows in your face and you should be proud of that.” Lauren Bacall
“Anyone who stops learning is old, whether at twenty or eighty. Anyone who keeps learning stays young. The greatest thing in life is to keep your mind young.” Henry Ford
“I’m not interested in age. People who tell me their age are silly. You’re as old as you feel.” Henri Frederic Amiel
“Age is an issue of mind over matter. If you don’t mind, it doesn’t matter.” Mark Twain
“The trick is to enjoy life. Don’t wish away your days, waiting for better ones ahead.” Marjorie Pay Hinckley
“I finally figured out the only reason to be alive is to enjoy it.” Rita Mae Brown
“It’s not the years in your life that count. It’s the life in your years.” Abraham Lincoln
60+Club eBooks • 4 Volumes
Laughter, the key to happiness
Volume 1 | Pages 10-31
Smile, it’s actually good for you
Volume 1 | Pages 32-48
Exercising after 60
Volume 2 | Pages 51-65
Staying healthy & keeping positive
Volume 2 | Pages 66-88
Why you need a good night’s sleep
Volume 3 | Pages 91-101
Why being social is good for your health
Volume 3 | Pages 102-117
Why being generous after 60 is good for you
Volume 3 | Pages 118-127
Staying relaxed after 60
Volume 4 | Pages 131-155
Techniques to keeping your memory active
Volume 4 | Pages 156-178
Subscribe to our newsletter
- True happiness is... to enjoy the present, without anxious dependence upon the future.
- I am old but I am forever young at heart. We are always the same age inside. Know that you are the perfect age. Each year is special and precious, you can only live it once. Do not regret growing older, it's a privilege denied to many!
- Happiness depends upon ourselves.
- Smiling: None are so rich they can get along without it, and none so poor but are richer for its benefits.
- Age is an issue of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter.
- I'm not interested in age. People who tell me their age are silly. You're as old as you feel.
- No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.
- I think your whole life shows in your face and you should be proud of that.
- Anyone who stops learning is old, whether at twenty or eighty. Anyone who keeps learning stays young. The greatest thing in life is to keep your mind young.
- Age appears to be best in four things; old wood best to burn, old wine to drink, old friends to trust, and old authors to read.
- The old believe everything, the middle-aged suspect everything, the young know everything.
- The secret of staying young is to live honestly, eat slowly,