By visiting, viewing or ordering from our website you agree to acknowledge and be bound by the Terms and Conditions outlined in this Agreement.
The words we, us, our or 60PlusClub.com.au mean Piccolo Digital. The words you and your refer to registered users, customers, resellers, associates, suppliers or general public visitors to our Web Site.
We may amend this Agreement at any time in our discretion by posting the amended terms on our Site. Any amendments to this document will be posted in the online News facility and welcome page. Except as stated below, all amended terms shall automatically be effective immediately after they are posted in the online News facility. This Agreement may not be otherwise amended except through a written request from you (signed) and agreed by us (signed). This agreement is effective on 30/11/2016. All trading Terms and Conditions are outlined in the following sections:
- GOVERNING LAW
- INTENDED USE
- DISCLAIMER AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- METHODS OF ORDERING
- ORDER PROCESS
- METHODS OF PAYMENT
- CUSTOMER REQUIREMENTS
- EMAIL COMMUNICATIONS
The Terms and Conditions of this agreement are governed by the applicable statutory rules and regulations enforced by the Federal Government of Australia and the applicable State Government of the user purchasing the goods.
- All material including but not limited to text, images, multimedia, advertisements and downloadable content is published by us and made available to worldwide audiences. If you access this website outside of Australia, you do so at your our risk and you must comply with the rules and regulations enforced by your respective jurisdiction.
- You agree differing terms and conditions exist between local (Australian) and international customers.
- The general public of all ages may view all publicly available material and only copy it for personal use. You may only use material for commercial purposes when you have prior written consent from Piccolo Digital.
- Registered users may be but not limited to general public, employees or representatives of companies, associations, governments or any other corporate entity.
DISCLAIMER AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- All material on our website is provided to you “as is” and “as available”. We do not warrant or guarantee the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of this material, and expressly disclaim liability for mistakes, misleading or absent information.
- Although the content in the pages herein are well thought out, educated opinions, and all care has been taken in putting them together, they are intended to be a guide only, and are NOT intended to be medical or other professional advice. The information is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice, and you should always consult your doctor or other healthcare professional on all issues relating to you, your baby or otherwise, and we do not accept any liability for any loss of any nature whatsoever arising out of the content in these pages.
- To the maximum extent permissible by law and unless otherwise specified, we do not warrant, guarantee or make any representations and warranties of any kind, whether express, implied or statutory.
- Whilst we promise to actively combat malicious activities, we do not warrant, guarantee or make any representations our website will be safe from such behaviour including but not limited to viruses, hackers or denial of service attacks. Furthermore, we do not warrant, guarantee or make any representations that our website will be fully accessible at all times and disclaim any loss or damages as a result of it being unavailable.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, we disclaim liability for any damages, including, without limitation, direct or indirect, special, incidental, compensatory, exemplary or consequential damages, losses or expenses, including without limitation lost or misdirected orders, lost profits, lost registrations, lost goodwill, or lost or stolen programs or other data, however caused and under any theory of liability arising out of or in connection with:
- use of this site; or
- the inability to use this site by any party; or
- any failure or performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation or transmission; or
- line or system failure or the introduction of a computer virus, or other technical sabotage, even if we or our employees or representatives are advised of the possibility or likelihood of such damages, losses or expenses.
METHODS OF ORDERING
Ordering over the Internet enables customers to access real time pricing and information of our entire product range, It also allows you to view order history, create regularly ordered product templates and many other features to save time and effort.
- All online orders are treated as an express intention to purchase the nominated goods (Purchase Order) for the agreed online prices.
- You accept that other than Freight on Board (FOB) all other freight charges will not be included with your online purchase order. See Terms and Conditions of Delivery below.
- We reserve the right to alter the agreed price if an incorrect price was caused by a software fault, error or malicious attack.
You may email us your order to the email below and we can manually enter it in for you: email@example.com
All email orders are treated as an express intention to purchase the nominated goods (Purchase Order) for a previously quoted price.
- Unless otherwise specified, all prices on our website are quoted in Australian Dollars (AUD).
- Listed prices are displayed Including GST or other taxes where applicable.
- Unless previously quoted, you accept that any extra freight charges will be added to your order.
- Once payment has been accepted, your order will be processed within 24 hours and dispatched unless otherwise advised.
- Customers will be notified via email or phone if delays in shipping occur.
METHODS OF PAYMENT
For ordering online we accept the following methods of payment:
- Pay Pal to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Credit Card via payment gateway Stripe
60PlusClub.com.au eBooks are delivered to the “Customer” by a choice of methods:
- via download to the “Customer”‘s personal desktop computer
- via download to the “Customer”‘s personal mobile device, either directly or using our optional free iOS download app if using an Apple device
- via email confirmation to the “Customer”‘s defined email address at checkout
In order for the “Customer” to access the all / any of “60PlusClub.com.au’s eBooks” the “Customer” is required to have:
- an internet connection
- a personal desktop computer or mobile device capable of opening the all / any of “60PlusClub.com.au’s eBooks”
In the process of purchasing “60PlusClub.com.au’s eBooks” from 60PlusClub.com.au the “Customer” email address will be subscribed to the Piccolo Digital general email list. Both subscriptions are opt-in meaning the “Customer” will receive an opt-in email after the sale asking then to opt-in to receive future promotional emails. Piccolo Digital also use the “Customer” email address to issue a one time ‘Order Receipt’ email to upon receipt of a successful order.
- Refunds will be made within 7 days of receipt of returned items. If the refund is requested after 7 days from the purchase date, Piccolo Digital is not required to refund the full amount, but will be made on a case-by-case basis.
- For all online orders, the cost of the products purchased only will be refunded.
- We reserve the right to change these terms at any time without notice.
Each product sold through 60PlusClub.com.au site is guaranteed. If you are not satisfied with the product after receiving it, contact us for return of the payment price, as indicated in the guarantee. Email email@example.com with a reason why you would like a refund.
Pricing and payment
Prices throughout the website are quoted in AUD dollars, and payment can only be accepted in AUD Dollars.
The price you pay is the price of the products shown at the time you place your order, even if the price of the product has since changed.
Your payment card will be debited for your order at the time the order is placed. By submitting an online order with Piccolo Digital through the 60PlusClub.com.au website, you expressly agree not to request a ‘charge back’ of any fees or payments for said orders, and that no dispute with Piccolo Digital will be raised with or adjudicated by the credit card company. Rather, you agree to contact Piccolo Digital directly to resolve the issue or obtain a refund pursuant to the product guarantee.
Please feel free to contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org regarding any of the above information.