Welcome to this month’s 60+Club newsletter
5 tips for navigating social connections beyond your 60s
Whether you’re newly single, have recently retired, or desire to expand your social circle, making new connections can seem daunting – especially when you’re over 60. The good news is many opportunities are just waiting for you to seize them. Here’s a guide to uncovering them.
14 health benefits of exercising for the over 60s
As we age, the significance of regular exercise takes on profound importance, becoming a cornerstone of maintaining a high quality of life in our latter years. While the benefits of physical activity are universally acknowledged, they take on even greater relevance for older adults. Exercise isn’t merely a matter of staying fit; it’s a fundamental component in ensuring we can enjoy our golden years to the fullest.
Navigating the impact of aged care package changes
While the government is covering the recent 15% wage increase for home care workers, it does not include other associated staff expenses such as including superannuation, marketing, and administration costs, which may need to be passed on to package recipients. So just how will this impact aged care packages?
Read more articles
- 12 ways to stay social in retirement
- Overcoming mental barriers of meeting new people after 60
- Feng Shui tips for a happy home
- Top 20 music hits of the 1970s
- Give pencil colouring a go • You only need a handful of colours!
- Time for a new phone? Discover which model suits your lifestyle
- 23 power-saving tips to lower your electricity bill