Welcome to this month’s 60+Club newsletter
Pitfalls to avoid when selling your family home
Navigating the Downsizer Super Scheme. By leveraging the proceeds from the sale of your family home, retirees can make a special contribution to their retirement fund, thanks to the ‘Downsizer superannuation contribution scheme.’ However, a recent case in the Appeals Tribunal sheds light on the complexities surrounding the use of the government’s Downsizer rules.
Handy tips for preserving your phone battery life
What is one of the most common things every phone owner checks throughout the day? The battery percentage!
This article aims to provide comprehensive tips on preserving your phone’s battery life, ensuring that it remains a reliable companion in your dynamic lifestyle.
Black Friday Sale! Get 60% off our adult colouring books 🎨
Keep your mind sharp & focussed. Our books designs are tailored for older adults – comprising 50 intricate & therapeutic designs through detailed illustrations. Allow these unique drawings to whisk you away to a world of relaxation through colour. The perfect remedy for relaxation and creativity by allowing your mind to focus on colouring.
Read more articles
- Ten common money mistakes to avoid in retirement
- Four simple ways to connect with your grandchildren
- Navigating the Assets Test for the Age Pension
- Why gardening should be embraced as we get older
- Understanding the impact of aged care package changes
- 5 tips for navigating social connections beyond your 60s
- Superannuation Opportunities for the 2023-24 Financial Year
- 14 health benefits of exercising for the over 60s
- How adult colouring books can provide older adults with health + wellbeing benefits